s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Party!

Tonight is my office "end of the year" party, which is basically the completely politically correct way of saying Christmas party. We have some Jehovah's Witnesses* working here and that's why it has been renamed. Anyway, that means I have to drop Aiden off at approximately 5:00 p.m. and I won't be seeing him again until darn close to midnight. As much as I like watching stupid people get drunk at the open bar, it's just not worth it to be away from Aiden when I'm away from him so much during the week as it is. Oh well. I guess I'll just try to get my party on!

*And that is not written or meant in a judgemental way, just as an explanation as to why the party isn't called a Christmas party. I am extremely good friends with one of the Jehovah's Witnesses, she was my childbirth educator as a matter of fact. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that no offense was meant and I would never be judgemental on another's choice of religion.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

You're so PC. :) How neat of your workplace to take that into consideration and not even make it a "holiday" celebration but an "end of the year" so the JW feel comfortable attending! How neat! I hope it was fun!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home