s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 09, 2007

Boobzillas

This is my new favorite word. The fabulous M opened my eyes to this word and now I can't stop using it. I truly have boobzillas. I am 5'4" and a bit overweight while not being morbidly obese but my breasts are HUGE. I am a 34-36 around my ribs (which most of you out there know is really not that big) but my cups are massive. I am currently wearing a 36L, which offers NO support and is horribly uncomfortable. Oh yeah, and in case you forgot I am nursing, which just makes matters worse. Have you ever tried to find a GIANT nursing bra? It's darn near impossible. That or they're $100.00 - for ONE! Well, that and I can NOT find a nursing bra anywhere close to my size that is an underwire. What is the deal?? Do the people making bras think that giant breasted women want our breasts hanging to our belly buttons?

I would LOVE to know if any of you out there fight this same issue. Ugh. Okay, enough about my boobzillas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! 36L! I'm trying to wrap my brain around how big that must be...your poor back! And here I was all proud of my 32DDD/34DD's! LOL :)


Miss X

1:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah - Fat Little Legs said...

I have pretty big boobzillas as well, and I'm also nursing and I was able to find some larger size nursing bras on www.barenecessities.com

6:51 PM  
Blogger M said...

You already know I feel ya homie. The boozillas are not my friends.

Though I can no longer do underwire OR synthetics or mine go apeshit so I'm stuck with saggy draggy bouncy nastiness. *sigh*

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home