s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tagged by M!

I've been tagged and it's time for a meme. The lovely M at And Then There Were Two tagged me and I actually got it done! Thanks for the encouragement M!!!

Rules: List a word that describes you for every letter of the alphabet. Offer as much or as little explanation as you wish. Please keep the words positive (for example, don't use "fat" for F or "lame" for L), and feel free to get creative (I totally cheated on X). Tag as many or as few people as you wish.

I'm tagging:

Deanna, Katie, and D - I hope you all get a chance to do this!!

A Animal lover. Love them all. I have two dogs and love them dearly. I felt as a if a member of my family died when I lost my other dog last year to kidney failure. I feel that when we are given the privilege to raise and care for an animal we are also given a great responsibility. And that way too many people ignore that responsibility.

B Bold. Otherwise known as loud and outspoken. If I feel passionately about something I am definitely going to be speaking up about it.

C Curvy. A nice way to say big on top and big on the bottom!! I do have a waist so I guess that's something.

D Dedicated. If I start something there is an excellent chance I am going to finish it. The only reason I haven’t finished college is because of money (which always sucks).

E Easy going. For the most part I am a “happy go lucky” kind of gal. Just don’t ask me about politics.

F Fearless. Well, except when it comes to a haunted house. But dude, if I had the chance I would totally go sky diving.

G Generous. Don’t mean to be braggy here but man do I love to give. G and I have joked often about what horrible rich people we’d be if we ever came into a lot of money – we’d give it away to people who needed it and we’d be broke again!

H Horse lover. I grew up with horses and think they are one of the most beautiful creatures on this earth. They are seriously just big dogs and G knows that my dream would be to one day have a house with lots of land and a few horses to ride.

I Internet addict. You want to know where to find a book? Where to get the newest game system? Where the best deal is on band-aids? What time the movie is starting? Just ask me and I will find it on my trusty internet. When my broadband goes down I go into shock.

J Jolly. Hhhhmmmm. That definitely plays on the fat part of me but really I just mean that I’m a typically happy person. Unless I’m having a very crappy day, if you see me on the street I’d probably be smiling.

K Kind. I cannot tolerate meanness or cruelty. Whether you are human or animal I will do my best to show you all the kindness in the world.

L Loyal. If you’re my friend, then you’re my family. And when you’re my family I would go to the ends of the earth and back for you. There just isn’t anything in this world more important.

M Mom. (or mama, or mommy – Aiden hasn’t chosen a word yet!) This is definitely the most important job I will ever have, along with the hardest, most heartbreaking, and most rewarding. It took us a long time, and a lot of heartache, to get Aiden here but he was completely worth it and I know that if I’m ever blessed with more children they will be just as important and loved just as much.

N Neurotic. I have weird issues with number counting and making sure things are just where I want them to be (although with as crazy and disorganized as my house is right now I doubt you would be able to tell that!).

O Opinionated. “M” had this one on her list too but I’m stealing it. I am EXTREMELY opinionated. I am also very well-spoken (there’s that bragginess again!) so if you bring up a topic and I have strong feelings on it, you better believe I’m going to speak up.

P Passionate. This goes along with the opinionated. Seriously, someone at my church brought up book banning and agreeing with it, not because she really cared all that much but because her husband agreed with it!! Oh she got an ear full that night. LOL. I guess I just feel like if I believe in something but am not passionate about it then what’s the point.

Q Quirky. I am off beat and silly a lot of the time. But that just makes me ME!

R Researcher. Okay, I’m stealing this one from “M” again. Seriously, I do so much research on things that when someone I know wants to buy something (say a new digital camera) they come to me and ask what they should get because they know I’ve bought one recently. When I was pregnant my midwife couldn’t bring up something without me going, oh yes, I’ve read about that in such and such book and there’s a great article here. LOL. She probably hated me.

S Sappy. Yes, I cry at the drop of a hat and if you put me in front of a sad movie you're going to see tears. I am a sap and proud of it.

T Typist. I was definitely planning on including this one. I used to be a Medical Transcriptionist until my job moved to India and now I do Medical Billing. People who have never seen me type before are shocked because it’s so fast but then I explain that I used to get paid to do it and then they understand a little bit better. I think I average about 90-100 wpm with excellent accuracy.

U Unorganized. Yes, this does contradict neurotic but right now I have an almost 8 month old boy and very little time. That does not bode well for my home.

V Visceral. Webster defines this word as “dealing with crude or elemental emotions” or “deep”. When it comes to how I feel and how I process things I tend to have very visceral reactions. I take what comes from very deep inside of me and that’s how I make decisions and reaction to my emotions. I guess I just count on that part of me to lead me.

W Wife. On October 24th G and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. He is an amazing man and I could not be happier to be his wife.

X XX. Yep, that’s me, I’m all woman.

Y Youthful. I seriously think I will have the heart of a teenager when I’m 90. I will be the woman walking around the nursing home telling people it’s my birthday and loving it. I am 27 and each year just brings new experiences and new challenges but man, sometimes I look up and still feel about 16, ready to conquer the world.

Z Zealous. I guess this goes along with being passionate but when it comes to things I care about I have a lot of zeal for them and many times I am overzealous. That’s just who I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Oh I LOVE your list! Yeah for doing it! You're a good girl for playing along! :) And look! I even learned stuff! WOO! :)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home