s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

Another Aiden Video

Here's a video I should have posted months ago but somehow didn't get around to. Aiden's about 6-8 weeks old (I'd have to look on the video at home to know for sure) and G is talking to him. At the end are some cute baby sneezes - or at least his mom thinks they're adorable. :-)



Oh and notice what his shirt says?? That's right!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Adorable! I didn't comment on the last video, but that jumperoo? Awesome! Kirsten loves hers as well. She thinks it is great fun to spin that gecko as fast as she can. Although, I think she is getting to "tall" for it.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for sharing. He's so cute! This makes me miss having a little baby even more!

5:39 PM  
Blogger OHN said...

He is an adorable little punkin! Oh, I sure miss those sweet little gurgles and "talking"...and yes, those sneezes ARE adorable.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home