s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Would Die For That

This video instantly brought tears to my eyes. Even after being blessed with my sweet Aiden, the sting and pain of infertility and my miscarriage are still real and ever present. I hope many people that just don't understand and have never been touched by infertility can see this and somehow get a glimpse into our lives. This is for all of my infertile sisters out there that are still struggling every day for the dream of becoming a parent. I love you all and wish with all my heart that your dreams may come true. And very soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

So glad to see you back!!! Adorable pictures - Aiden is a sweetie!! Mommy must be making him milkshakes, he's such a chunky monkey!!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger x said...

Wow, I just watched that while holding my daughter and I'm still crying. What a beautiful video, thank you for sharing it.

5:01 PM  
Blogger rockmama said...

That's a real hanky-fest, that video. Thanks for sharing!

4:01 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh wow, that made me weepy! What a moving music video. It took us 14 months to conceive our first & I will never forget that difficult time in our lives when we thought it would never happen. I often feel guilty saying that it took us awhile to get pregnant when there are so many couples (like you!) out there who struggle much longer & harder than we did. Nonetheless, it was a very unhappy time in my life that I wish I could forget Thank you for sharing that music video.

*Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I love when new people leave messages!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I never saw that video before and now I am sitting here weeping, thinking about the two miscarriages I had and my precious little girl sleeping upstairs. Pretty amazing...

8:22 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That was really powerful. Thank you for sharing!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home