s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bloglines is Possessed

What’s with Bloglines lately? I was catching up on the 200 threads I like to keep up with and I noticed my blog was bold. I though “hhhmmm, could it be that I forgot to click on it after posting last week?” So I clicked on it. And the post that came up was from February 23rd regarding my 39-week check-up. Well, that was a while ago. I don’t know what the deal is. Maybe it’s a hint that I need to blog more so my title will be bold a little more often. That being said – does anybody out there have any questions for me? Anything about me you would like to know? I’ve seen other bloggers open this up and now I’ve decided it’s time. I will answer anything you ask openly and honestly so fire away!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hi Brandy. Was wondering where you were but I understand its hard to find time to blog when you have an infant. I was away for over a year I think.

I'm sorry if you have mentioned this but are you a SAHM now or are you working part-time? And if you are a SAHM, when will you be going back to work? I'm thinking I will do this for another yr at the most, then I'm going back to the workforce.

And do you remember Shannon from the iParenting forum? I have not seen her blog anywhere and I'm wondering how she's doing. Are you keeping in touch with her? I hope she's doing well, she was such a sweetie.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Nearlydawn said...

Thanks for the well wishes on my scan! All went well. :)

Bloglines has gone crazy for sure... I've had some that appeared to be new that were from several months ago too. It's not just you.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home