s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Video To Hold You Over

I have a lot of posts swirling in my head right now but can't quite get them to make sense. Instead I will show you Aiden enjoying his new jumperoo* (and his mom sounding like an idiot trying to get her son to "talk"). Please to enjoy.



*Special thanks to Karla for the recommendation. Her adorable little Nate loved his jumperoo and inspired me to buy it for Aiden. Thanks!!

3 Comments:

Blogger karla said...

So cute! What a smiley boy. And quite the talker.

Ok, I rarely do this because every time I open my mouth to give advice I end up sticking my foot in it, but my pediatrician warned me to make sure that Nate's feet always were able to sit flat on the floor.

Her reasoning was that babies who spend time in their jumperoo's on their tippy toes often end trying to learn to walk on their tippy toes which really messes with their acheles tenden (sp?). Their ankles.

Also, being on their tippy toes doesn't let them strengthen their upper legs, which the need for walking.

This goes against the instructions on the jumperoo, but she said it was ok.

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

7:26 AM  
Blogger DMB said...

Fun video! Looks like he has a blast in the jumperoo!

D

12:45 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

So cute! I enjoyed watching. Thanks.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home