s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Quick & To The Point

November is here and so is NaBloPoMo! Yay!

I have been completely neglecting this blog out of a sheer fear of writing about anything that's going on in my head right now. I know that probably makes so sense but it's the truth anyway. I will definitely be bringing these topics up this month though, since I have to write something EVERY DAY. I actually did well the first couple of weeks of NaBloPoMo last year but petered out at the end. I do not want to do that again this year. I am reading so many others that are trying the same thing and I hope we will be able to motivate each other to keep things up.

Oh and I am definitely going to be posting pics of Aiden in his Halloween costume (totally adorable of course), I just don't know if I will get to it tonight. At the latest it will be tomorrow.

Good luck to all out there getting ready to tackle November!

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hell to the yeah on the damn NaBloPoMo business! You go girl! I'm rooting for you (though, really, with your track record? This could be a challenge. lol) Cannot WAIT to see pics! WOOOOO!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Thanks for the encouragement. At least I think that's what that is. LOL. Yeah, my track record just isn't great. But I'm going to be trying. Heck, I got one day in!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Maybe we can egg each other on! Yay!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I am looking forward to the pics.

10:18 AM  
Blogger DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

I (somehow) hadn't heard of this before, but I'm totally doing it! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

D

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home