s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Traffic

Here's an open question to all of you wonderful people that read this blog (I love each and every one of the dozen or so of you - lol). Anyway, I would LOVE to know if any of you know good ways to increase site traffic. Let me be up front though, I do NOT want to increase traffic here. Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE the people that come here. Mostly you are other women that have dealt with infertility or are moms and have found me through another blog. I think that is the neatest thing ever and I eat up every comment like it's candy (yes, that was a cheap ploy to get more comments - I'm just that way). The reason I'm asking is because I have started a website for my church* and would very much like to get us on search engines so that people can find us. If you know any tricks or tips though would be extremely appreciated. Oh and I will post more pics/videos of Aiden as thanks!

*I would love to share the site with any of you out there that would like to see it. That being said, it reveals a lot about my current location and will more than likely have a lot of pictures of people very close to me. Because of that I'm not going to put a link directly on my site but if you leave a comment or send me an email I would be glad to send the link directly to you. I love my church and love to share it with the world. I just like my privacy here on my blog too. Hope that makes sense. Thanks everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~ MeLissa said...

From prior experience, I know that you can actually have your website added to search engines like google and yahoo for free. I can't remember the links but if you type in add listing that should do it!

I hope that is helpful. Thanks, by the way for the tip re the baby oil. :)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home