s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Jammies

I love taking pics of Aiden in his jammies, especially if they are theme jammies. He had two pairs for Halloween this year. The first ones are his "Boo" jammies. They say "Babies 1st Boo" on the front...





And "BOO" on the butt - which would of course be my FAVORITE part of these jammies.









Oh and of course the feet say "BOO" on them too - there is just a whole lotta cuteness going on here.



Here's G with Aiden wearing his "Trick or Treat" jammies. They are a lovely two piece ensemble that I just loved. Oh yeah, and my mother in law got at a yard sale for $1.00!! You can't beat that!!

Here's Aiden just being Aiden - drool and all - LOL. And there has been a LOT of drool around our house lately.

I absolutely had to include this shot. I am a sucker for a diaper butt, especially one with pumpkins and candy corn on it.

So that was our Halloween. I hope you had as much fun on (and around) yours as we did ours!

3 Comments:

Blogger beagle said...

He's a doll!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mommyca said...

Oh he is sooo cute!! And I *love* his jammies, the "boo" butt is totally adorable!

12:52 AM  
Blogger M said...

Oh dear cod those jammies are too much! And $1 jammies? *swoons* FANTASTIC!

The boo butt kills me. Unlike teenage girls with "JUICY" on their ass babies with words on their butt just slay me (unless the baby's butt says juicy then I might barf because. eww.)

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home