s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fabulous!

I am almost done with the personal post and was going to put it on today but I just got great news from a friend and HAD to share it.

JJ has been short listed for a little boy her and her husband applied for a couple of weeks ago. I am over the moon for her. She and her fabulous man and their fabulous cats deserve this so very much. I cannot say enough about the great person that she is and the amazing mom she's going to be.

So basically everything is crossed for JJ, which makes typing difficult, and the personal post is going to have to wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

You're killing me with all the teasing about the personal post!!!!

But, congrats to JJ! I hope everything goes through okay!

D

9:53 PM  
Blogger M said...

Best of luck to them! How exciting!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home