s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Prayers and Good Thoughts Appreciated

My pastor's wife means the world to me. She is an amazing woman that I look to as an example of how to be a good wife, a good mother, and just plain a good woman. She was actually supposed to watch Aiden this weekend while I went to my end of the year party for work. She just called and told me that her brother had a go-kart accident over the weekend and broke his neck. At first they didn't believe it to be that serious but at this point he is on a respirator and can't speak. She was planning on waiting until after the holidays to go visit him in Arizona but when she spoke with her family earlier they told her it would probably be best if she came sooner. She is being booked on the next flight she can get on. Any prayers and good thoughts you can send up for this family would be appreciated more than there are words to express.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely in my prayers.


Miss X

3:45 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

How awful, will send good thoughts their way.

3:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh I hope there is a positive update on this as I started from the oldest and am working my way up. How awful! :-(

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home