s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

More Fun With Pictures

Another picture post because, well, because I take about 1.5 million pictures of Aiden a day.

Here's Aiden in his new winter coat that his great-grandma got for him. You won't see too many more pics of him in this car seat - it's almost time to put him in his big seat!

Here's yet another cheesy family pic. We were at church on Friday for a "fun night" so a friend took this one of us for posterity. I'm not sure what Aiden's looking at but he wasn't really interested in having his picture taken at the time.

Of course a little later he got happier about having his picture taken. If you notice, on the right side of his upper lip he has a little bit of a chapped place. What do you do for baby chapped lips?? Any advice here would be GREAT. I've been putting a little chapstick on but only a TINY amount so as not to poison him with some weird product.


Finally, here's a video of Aiden on our kitchen floor. He's still not crawling forward but he does a great backward and can pull off a mean circle.


Yes, at the end of the video he is about to get my shoe, that is why I had to stop the video. I did not want him to have shoe in his mouth. Oh and I HATE my kitchen floor. It is very ugly linoleum that was here when we bought the house. Part of our "five year plan" includes new tile for this floor. I will be SO happy on that day. Anyway, please enjoy the video and try to ignore the floor. Thank you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics! What a cute family!


Miss X

10:56 PM  
Blogger Safire said...

Vasaline works great on baby chapped lips...it's not toxic, soothing, and cheap. Try putting some on before and after he nurses and that might help stop the chapping. Good luck and great pictures!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

You have such a cute little boy! I love seeing his pictures. Keep them coming. I know you are having a blast with him too.

Once he starts crawling, he'll be all over the house and you'll have to chase him all the time... so enjoy his non-crawling days. Lol. Did I mention how cute he is??

3:31 PM  
Blogger beagle said...

Very cute! You guys look great together.
Aiden is our pick for a boy name, so I love that too!

3:55 PM  
Blogger M said...

Oh the pics are fab!

i've use aquafor or lanolin on baby lips. Hell and on mine too! :)

The family shot is adorable! Love it!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home