s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Again!

Okay, this is a little sad but still makes me really excited - the other story I sent to In-Laws Suck* was posted today! Go here to read the other "big" story about my FIL.

* If you have any in-law stories I most definitely encourage you to comment about them here, because I love to hear them, and to send them to In-Laws Suck, as they are fabulous and can always use great stories.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brandy, yes I am back! I am not sure when I will get to blogging, but there are pictures and a journal entry about it on Timmy's Totsite (link and password in my blog if you need it). Overall the visit went pretty well...Bruce was about what I expected, but the ILs were MUCH MUCH better than I could have ever hoped!!!

I hope you are doing well!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Your FIL needs to get some help soon or he's gonna hurt someone. I have a friend who also has an alcholic FIL and she despises him -or what he becomes when he's drunk (he came on to her once and left her shaken for weeks). I don't know what I would do if that happened to me. I would probably stop all contact with him for a good year. Be careful around your FIL when he gets that way, ok?

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh that really sucks!


Miss X

10:16 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Oh, crimany! I love that line, "wasn't that drunk. " Sooooo out of touch! Reminds me of the kind of crap my dad always used to say. Just be glad this guy isn't related to you by blood! (thank goodness!)

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popping in and making sure all is well on your end since you haven't posted in a while. I bet Aiden has gotten so big since the last pics you posted!

D

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home