Ugh - At Least It's a New Year
Ugh is about all I can say for the year so far. There are a lot of reasons I haven't posted in over a month but one of the biggest is sheer stress and being so busy my head spins most days. Oh and thank you to the wonderful D for checking on me, I really am okay, things have just been insane.
Here is a run down of the events for the last month:
* On December 18th the office I work for was raided by the F*B*I* (I am completely serious about this!). I work for a medical office and the doctor is being investigated for health*care f*raud, m*edicare f*raud, f*raudulent b*illing, etc, etc, etc. I work in the billing department. It was one of the craziest things I've ever seen or been involved. Seriously, it was like on tv, I was almost waiting for the camera crew like on Cops. If you would like to read the newspaper articles about this or see the pics that were in the paper just leave a comment or email and I will be glad to go into more detail.
* I am still employed with this company, as I do not believe he has done anything wrong, I have not done anything wrong, and I still need a job. I am currently looking for a job but after the raid my two bosses decided that was enough and they weren't working for a company that had been raided by the F*B*I* so they left. I am now the supervisor, which means WAY more work and stress. Fun, fun.
* The new year was fabulous, we had wonderful friends over to our house and rang it in with games and food and of course Dick Clark. :-)
* Aiden has been teething like a CRAZY MAN and has been up at night A LOT. I seriously think he's trying to kill me. I would love any advice any one can offer, as you have all been so wonderful to offer advice in the past.
* My birthday is Friday and I think we're going to see a movie. LOL. We're not real exciting but hey, that's okay with us. My best friend's birthday was Sunday so I think we're going to get together Saturday and go out to dinner. She lives an hour away, which isn't a lot but when you've got jobs, and church, and families, and responsibilities it's a little hard to make plans.
I still owe you Christmas pics, which I hope to post this week. Oh and the wonderful Michelle added me to her blogroll. I feel so honored. *insert cheek blush here* :-)