s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Shopping Spree

Lately I have been ADDICTED to maternity clothes. Most of what I have from being pregnant with Aiden is really meant for winter. That being the case I have been using ebay and clearance target/gap to fill in the rest of what I need. My husband is awesome and gave me free reign today to hit the target online clearance. He he. Well, for less than $90.00, including tax (and with FREE shipping!!) I got all of the things below.

This is a suit (with a short sleeve jacket and long sleeve jacket) that I'm really excited about receiving. I am very much keeping my fingers crossed that everything fits because I have been wanting a maternity suit for a LONG time. I tried ordering one from ebay and it got lost in shipment so I was a little upset about that. I don't need a suit for work but I would love to have one to wear to church for the next 5 months, especially since we're having special events coming up. And you just can't go wrong with a black suit. I can change up the shirts underneath to make it different each time I wear it. Yay!

I am really, REALLY hoping the dress below works out. I only have one maternity jumper and no dresses and would love to have one, especially in brown (it's pink and brown) given that the majority of my other maternity stuff is a variation of black and I have some adorable brown/beige strappy sandals for summer. Dresses are hard for me though given my boobzillas so we'll see when it arrives. Fingers crossed on that one.

My good friend Jenn talked me into this jacket (not that it took a lot of talking) and I'm thinking it would be FABULOUS with a jean skirt or black skirt, especially through the rest of spring.

And I got these two shirt because they have a little bit of cute detail with basic colors that I can mix with the other things I bought today and because I think they're a little fun.

And for me the best part is that because I bought them all from target.com if anything doesn't work I can just take it back to the store for a full refund and not have to worry about shipping anything back. Always a good thing!

Oh and not that you all were counting or anything but I just want to point out that with the free shipping, on average each of the pieces above only cost $12.00 each. You just can't beat that, maternity or not. I love a bargain!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

I'm insanely jealous. I LOVE maternity clothes and that dress rocks!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Cute clothes! FYI, I have a large chest too. I normally shy away from anything wrap style. I have that dress in black and it was perfect while I was pregnant. It "grows" with you and I got tons of compliments.

11:14 AM  
Blogger deanna said...

Well first of all, Congrats on finding such INCREDIBLE deals!!! Secondly, that little cutesy short jacket piece is adorable!!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

You are going to be the best dressed momma to be anywhere! Those clothese are too cute and getting them a such a great price makes it even better

2:51 PM  
Blogger christina(apronstrings) said...

i bought the smae suit!!!! you have good taste, mama.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Super cute choices!!!

I haven't been around in a while and didn't even realise you were expecting!! Congrats!!! We must be due around the same time! ;)

10:54 PM  
Blogger Cece said...

That is exciting! I don't know when I'm going to be able to start to even think about mat. clothes - but yours are super cute.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home