s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Results Are In...

Before I went to my ultrasound I double checked the Chinese calendar and it was dead on for Aiden. This time around it’s saying, based on my age at the time of conception, that we should be having another boy.

Drum roll please…

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

And it’s a GIRL!!

I don’t think I could have possibly been more shocked when they pointed it out and confirmed that we'll be expecting a little girl come September. G is over the moon and everyone is SO excited for us.

Miss Deanna, Miss Sky Girl, and Miss Lisa all guessed correctly (even if one was to spite Miss X!! he he). Just for that I would LOVE to make you something of a crochet nature. Just email me personally (or leave a comment and I will email you back) so that I can get your addresses and I will be making you something very, very soon.

We do have some great ultrasound pics but I’m at work and can’t scan them right now. I will definitely try to tonight though. I think someone’s going to have to pinch me soon because this definitely all feels like a dream.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your little girl!!! I am very excited for you :)

3:46 PM  
Blogger LCP said...

yeahhhhh...a girl. How exciting. Isn't it great that they can "confirm" it is a girl. I never thought they would be able to do that without a "thing" not showing. Funny.

congrats!!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, goodie! I was really hoping that you'd have a girl! I am thrilled for you!!!! Baby boys are wonderful & precious, but there's just something so special about having a little baby girl! Congratulations! Now, go buy a cute little pink (or purple, if pink isn't your thing like me!) frilly dress!!!!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

CONGRATS!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Yippee! I'm so happy for you.

We really get a prize? Really?

I believe you have my email....

8:13 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

CONGRATS on your news! How exciting for you!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Congratulations, Brandy! How wonderful!

3:52 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Congrats, my dear!

9:39 AM  
Blogger DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

CONGRATS!! You're going to just love having a little girl!! :)

D

2:50 PM  
Blogger Brokenornot said...

Congrats on your girl too. I saw this this morning as I was getting ready to leave, and thought how neat, both our aidens will have little sisters. :P

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already posted to you on myspace, but I wanted to say congrats again! :)

Even if Dee did get to spite me! LOL


Miss X

10:40 AM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Girls rule!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home