s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Cruising

Over the last couple of weeks the weather in Indiana has been unseasonably cool. It's weird but VERY, VERY welcome. Normally mid-day around here would be approximately 90-95 degrees. Lately it's been more like 75-85 degrees. It may not seem like a huge difference but when you're 8 months pregnant and chasing a toddler it can make all the difference in the world. The weather being so nice has made it possible for us to get out of the house and go for walks a lot more. Of course the readying for labor would be a nice benefit but really, Aiden just loves to be outside. Saturday we took a walk around the neighborhood, Aiden in his buggy and us behind. We had a fabulous time if you can't tell from the Aiden cuteness.


I don't have a lot else to update. I did finally have to take my wedding ring off this weekend. It makes me sad but it was necessary. It wasn't overly tight on my finger but it was definitely hard to get off so I know it was best to do it now before it became impossible to get off. I don't really have swelling, it's just the heat of the summer at this point making my fingers a little bigger. Of course I was hoping to keep it on the entire time but I had to take it off with Aiden at 40-weeks so I guess it's just the way it goes. I go back to the doctor for my 37-week check tomorrow, hopefully there's some action going on down below! he he.

2 Comments:

Blogger melinda said...

I'm glad the (strangely) cool weather has been so helpful for you. I'm sorry you had to take off your wedding ring, but like you said, it sounds like it was inevitable. It won't be long before you have a cute lil' baby in your arms though! And she'll make it all worthwhile!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

We are in the 100's all week in AZ. I pray for unseasonably cool weather!

Hope things are happening at your dr. appointment! Well, maybe not AT your dr. appt., but you know what I mean. :)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home