s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

37 Weeks 2 Days

I didn't get a chance to take a pic of myself at 37 weeks (busy day at work, horribly tired from teething child, chalk it up to whatever you will it still didn't happen) but I wanted to at least get one in this week. So here I am:

Please to ignore the horrible white arm and the wrinkly dress. Seriously, who has the time to lay in the sun or to iron?

Since last week I think she's dropped a bit. In the pic, as compared to last week, I just don't seem quite as high, but of course maybe that's just me. The doctor did say her head is very low so I'm thinking she's shifting and hopefully getting into a good position. Oh and I don't think my boobs look quite as huge in this pic as last week either, which may just be wishful thinking on my part - he he.

7 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

I think you're right---she looks lower to me! How exciting is that?!!

And, I'm totally with you on the pale factor. My legs are an attractive shade of vanilla yogurt right now. In a normal summer, I'd be slapping on sunless tanner to at least keep from shocking people, but since I can't bend over for anything, that's so not happening this summer.

12:28 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:29 PM  
Blogger melinda said...

Don't apologize for being pale... just say it's your plan to avoid skin cancer. :) Besides, as a fellow pale-skin, I'm in no place to judge.

Deanna, I would be using sunless tanner, but I'm too lazy. :) You know how it's supposed to be reapplied every couple of days? I don't do that... so when I do use sunless tanners, I spend my days in a perpetual shade of frightening orange.

As for the boobs- isn't it crazy? When we were little girls, we were eager to get boobs, periods, and be "grown up". But now that I have the boobs and the periods and everything else... I'm wondering why I ever wanted them! They're more of a nuisance than anything!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look awesome for being 37 weeks!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Safire said...

You look great! :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Absolutely fabulous, my dear. Thank you for sharing! I prefer pale, think of the wrinkles in your skin you're avoiding.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Ooooh, it's getting close to showtime!!! How exciting!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home