s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Maybe Fall Is On The Way

The last few days have had highs in the 90's and humidity like I can't even begin to describe. The air was so moist I couldn't walk outside without immediately feeling damp and gross. Today the high is 82 and the next few days show forecasts of highs in the 70's. Maybe, just maybe, the nastiness that is 90 degree days is behind us. I don't mind some 80 degree days throughout September, especially because I have some adorable sleeveless things for Olivia to wear, but if we can put anything over 85 behind us for the year I will be very, very happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'd be thrilled with 80. It was 90 degrees here on Monday and yesterday the high was 68. And windy and today 60 and rainy.

I'm all about cooling down a bit but come on... this is rediculious!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home