s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 05, 2008

Grateful Friday

If someone had told me 3 years ago that this is what my backseat would look like today I would not have believed them.

There are no words for how thankful I am that we have a healthy, happy (almost!) 18-month-old little boy and a little girl (if the ultrasound tech was right anyway!) on the way. I will never take that for granted. My cup truly runneth over.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I feel the same exact way, Sweetie! We are blessed!

Happy Grateful Friday!

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you and your family! :)

D

p.s. And thanks for the frequent updates. Annoying as it may be for you to have everyone asking if you're still here and/or have a baby yet, we're definitely curious and excited for you! I can't wait to get the good news. :)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

It sure is a beautiful sight!! :D

11:00 AM  
Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I know what you mean... it can be overwhelming sometimes.... Congrats on the baby girl news!

12:18 PM  
Blogger LCP said...

How weird is it to have two seats back there, and one an infant seat!! Yeah, I am about to embark on that in the next couple of weeks too!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home