s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wrong Impression

Apparently I’ve given the wrong impression of my current condition. You all seem to think I’m calm, cool, and collected – which couldn’t be FURTHER from the truth. LOL. I’m excited and nervous and scared and freaking out all at the same time. Aiden’s going to be here in less than 3 days!! That’s so crazy to me!! Okay, I’m done freaking out. I just didn’t want anyone to think I was any more rational than I actually am. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cass said...

Of course you're nervous, scared, and excited. If you weren't I'd worry.

:) cass

4:14 PM  
Blogger Heather L. said...

Good luck. That is so cool that your baby will be here soon. I'm sure everything will be fine.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

I'm jealous. We are so ready for this baby to arrive. So.Very.Ready.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Safire said...

Good luck on Friday!!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home