s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 02, 2007

40-Week Update

Not much to report I’m afraid. I’m still 1 cm and 50% effaced. I have my due date as Saturday 3/3 but my midwife has my due date as today (3/2). I guess by her count I’ll be officially overdue tomorrow. If nothing happens between now and Wednesday I go back for a non-stress test and regular visit to see what’s going on. Otherwise I’m thinking there may be a lot of cleaning, walking, and other things *nod, nod, wink, wink* this weekend to try to get this show on the road. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget about the full moon tomorrow night!

Hopefully it will happen soon for both of us :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Did you get an okay from the doctor for the nod, nod, wink, wink? I'm dilated to 1 cm and was looking for an okay online and came up with the opposite. Not what I was hoping for.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Heather L. said...

Thank you for the sweet comment that you left on my blog. That was very sweet of you. I pray that it happens soon for us. Congratulations. I hope that you have your baby soon. I will check back soon for updates. :)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home