s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Airline Tantrum

Has anyone else read this about AirTran Airlines?

No? I'll give you a minute then...

Done? Okay. I know I’m not a parent quite yet but I have to admit I completely agree with the airline on this one. I think airlines have enough trouble as it is, they did the right thing in trying to get the parents to control their child and get in her seat. I can't tell you how many out of control kids I see on a daily basis (anyone ever seen Supernanny or Nanny 911?). It just seems like it's an epidemic and I for one am glad businesses are standing up for themselves. Of course that's just my two cents on the subject. If you don’t agree I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on this one. It wouldn't be fair for the airline to let one unruly child delay the flight for everyone else. I agree with what the airline did in removing the family and I have to admit that I was amazed that AirTran gave them free tickets. It's not the airline's fault that the family could not get their kid under control. Oh well. I am glad that AirTran stood up for itself.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Cheap Flights to Lahore said...

Life does not seem to present itself to me for my convenience, to box itself up nicely so I can write about it with wisdom and a point to make before putting it on a shelf somewhere.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home