s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Goofing Off

I am so trying not to goof off at work today but it is REALLY, REALLY hard not to. We’re off course off tomorrow for Thanksgiving (yay for turkey!!) and we’re lucky enough to be off on Friday too, which is always nice. A four day weekend is great but a five day weekend is every better! Yep, I took Monday off too. I really didn’t have a purpose to taking the day off – I just have one day of vacation left I have to take before Dec 1st. This weekend is going to be so busy with all the things we need to do for the holiday and around the house. But Monday will be sleep in day and I can’t wait. 4:00 o’clock can’t get here fast enough.

4 Comments:

Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time off.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I hadn't read you in soooolong and all I can say is "WOW" Like since last year, the changes...WOW

1:12 AM  
Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

How have you been?

6:12 PM  
Blogger DD said...

Just checking in on you as you inch closer and closer to your due date. Haven't heard from you in a while.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home