s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 20, 2006

Diapers

I have officially acquired diapers for the first time. I ran into K*Mart today on my lunch hour (oh yeah! I shop at the big K! He he). Anyway, their maternity clothes were 25% off. Now, they don’t have a huge selection or anything (and this is the first purchase I've made there) but I really did need a couple of short sleeve shirts and they were only $7.50-$9.75 a piece. That’s not even the best part though. There was a coupon that stated if you spent $25.00 in maternity clothes you got a free package of diapers – up to an $11.99 value! So I now have these in my home: http://www.huggieshappybaby.com/products/index.aspx?diapers Whoa. I can’t believe there’s actually going to be someone in this house that needs these in less than 15 weeks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home