s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bad Blogger, Bad

Okay, so I know I’ve been a bit absent lately. It hasn’t been because I haven’t wanted to blog. It’s been because I’ve had NO time at all to blog. I’ve thought about you all (and thanks DD and Miss X for checking in on me!) and have definitely been trying to keep an eye on all of your blogs. I promise to post a longer update tomorrow after my OB appt (and since tomorrow is my birthday I will also try to include a birthday belly shot at some point too!).

On a slightly different note, I know many of you out there are fans of Manuela at Thin Pink Line. She has now had to password protect her site, which is sad, but she has now come up with a way for people to contact her to receive her password. Drop her a line at seekingpinkline@gmail.com and let her know you’re thinking about her and would still like to read. And I’m sorry if you’ve not had a chance to read her before, she’s a heck of a blogger and an even more amazing person.

Until tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmakirst said...

Found your site through Hoping's. I was checking out your archives and see that it's your birthday, Happy Birthday :)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Happy Birthday! Now let's see the belly shot! :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Birthday wishes to you!!!! (and, lucky---you share the same birthday as my brother!) :) Hope it was a great one!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home