s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 26, 2007

At Least I'm Less Than 25%

I am 21% White Trash.
Not at all White Trashy!
I, my friend, have class. I am so not white trash. . I am more than likely Democrat, and my place is neat, and there is a good chance I may never drink wine from a box.


I do have to say that the "more than likely Democrat" is way off. Otherwise I can 100% agree that I will not be drinking wine from a box. Good luck finding out how "white trashy" you are!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute quiz! I got 24% - probably because the person with the best job in my family is a truck driver HAHAHA!

Happy Friday!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I got 22% :(

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home