s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Yesterday was my 39-week check-up. I'm actually 39 weeks tomorrow but it's close enough I'm sure.

Nothing exciting to report on this end though. I'm still 1 cm and about 50% effaced. Unless something changes I'll be headed back there next Thursday. Oh well. Maybe I'll start getting antsy once my due date comes and goes. Until them I'm just going to try to enjoy little Aiden while he's still a passenger on this train.

3 Comments:

Blogger OHN said...

Oh my gosh..I had to laugh when you said you aren't antsy yet...by week 39 I was soooo ready to have my internal organs back to their original positions! Good luck..you are about to have the most amazing experience of your life :)

8:38 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Thinking of you!!! What an exciting time!!!!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger deanna said...

Hey, 40-week lady! Just wondering how you're doing! Hope all's well!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home