s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Nursery (or at least parts)

Here are some pictures, finally, because I know I've been lax in posting them. This is Aiden's crib from the front (his dresser/changing table is off to the left side of the crib but I haven't taken a pic of that yet - until last weekend it was covered in miscellaneous stuff).


Here's the crib from the end (basically standing right in front of the dresser/changing table). My best friend Brandi and her family gave us the bedding - and I am in LOVE with the giraffe.

Here are Aiden's clothes as of about 3 weeks ago - or right after the first big shower. I had just gotten done putting the bottom shelf in when I took this pic.

And here is the full closet. The basket on the floor holds his hooded towels and washcloths while the baskets on the shelves hold his socks, shoes, hats, bibs, and burp cloths.

Hopefully I'll get some more pictures taken of the rest of the room this weekend. I definitely want to document how it looked before he comes home and it never looks the same. :-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the design of that crib and the bedding is very cute! Well, we're getting close. Our baby boys will be here before we know it!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Cute bedding! Looks like a "baby" version of the bedding we picked.

our bedding

3:07 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

Oooh, any day now!! I can't wait to see your post about the arrival of your little man!!

The nursery is too cute - the crib is gorgeous!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home