s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Showers

Okay, so I finally got around to syncing my camera and getting the pics from the showers I had onto my computer. There aren't a lot without other people in them, and since I don't feel comfortable posting pics of people without their permission I will just post what I can. I got good pics of the cakes at least. :-)


This is the cake from the shower my church threw me. My MIL - D - hosted the shower and did a FABULOUS job.




D placed this blanket on a table at the door and had everyone sign it with a message to Aiden when they came in. I haven't had a chance to get a shadow box for it yet but I definitely need to.



This is the present table before the shower started and anyone had gotten there. I didn't think to take a picture with all the presents on it. These are just the ones from G's family (the bathtub is full of "essentials" and the big wrapped gift was a portable swing).

This is the sign from the shower Brandi threw for me. Everything was this design - including the invitations, napkins, decorations, etc. I think she had fun just buying all the stuff and getting ready for the shower.


This is the cake from the shower B threw for me. The little shoes are actually plastic keepsakes with places on the bottoms for his name, date of birth, length, and weight. When I post the "done" pictures of the nursery you can actually see them sitting on one of the shelves.

Here's the cake table holding the cake from above.


This is a centerpiece from the B shower. You can't really tell but it's actually silver and aquamarine to match the colors from the other decorations/invitations.

Here's a not fabulous picture of me but I'm putting it on anyway. :-) This is at the shower B hosted for me and there's actually a better picture of the present table (at least you can see a few packages in this one). My MIL and the rest of G's family are the ones that got me the stroller and swing I had just opened when B took this picture. Oh and you can't tell it from the angle but my belly was definitely big at this point - it was REALLY hard to bend over or hold anything on my lap.

And here is the aftermath of the last shower - the one my church threw for me. As you can see bags and boxes and clothes were strewn about. It was a wonderful thing though knowing so many people cared about welcoming our new little Aiden to the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} said...

Yay! How fun. I actually just posted my shower pics yesterday. Only 23 days to go for us. I can't wait and feel so much more prepared now that we've had the shower. As soon as I finish cleaning up the nursery from the aftermath I'll post pictures of that too.

2:34 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

Looks like you got some great loot! :) And, YAY for multiple showers!!!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home