s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Appt Update

I know I just keep doing these but it's official - this is the last appt update.

Here's the scoop - I'm 3 cm dilated now and 75% effaced. The midwife said I am progressing great and "swept" my membranes to see if that will get something moving. There was a good "bloody show", which should continue throughout today and I'm already starting to cramp off and on. She thinks I could go any time today or tomorrow but if that doesn't happen we're headed to the hospital on Friday morning. :-) So he's going to be here soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

AAAAHH!!! I'm so excited for you!!! And, you sound so calm, you brave girl!

Wishing you lots of continued calm and a peaceful, quick delivery this week! Can't wait to hear all about it!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I can't believe how calm and rational you still are! I'd be freaking out! :)

Good luck, and come out baby, NOW!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, you are getting so close!!! Hopefully the whole membrane sweeping thing will work out and you'll be on your way to having your little one!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home