s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hard Day

Today marks four years since my father passed away. I know it’s said that time heals all wounds but I believe some wounds run too deep to ever completely heal. I miss my dad. I think I’m having an especially hard time right now given everything that’s happened this year. In February I needed my daddy to hold me and tell me it was going to be okay. Now I wish he was here to share in the joys of this new pregnancy. I want to see his smile again, the one that lit up his whole face and made you smile along with him. I want to hear his laugh, even if he was laughing at my clumsiness or silliness because sometimes that was the best. I don’t even know how to finish this post. Today’s just a hard day.

2 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

I'm sorry you had a rough day....I don't think there's any way to make days like that much better...Thinking of you...

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

(((Hugs)))

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home