s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 26, 2006

One-Third

I am extremely math oriented. I have no idea why but I seem to be able to understand numbers more than anything else in my life. I guess maybe that’s why I wanted to go into accounting – of course it may just be because I’m boring!

Today I’m 13 weeks pregnant or about 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy. I still have a hard time believing it’s real and isn’t going to end the same way the last one did. I’m hoping the end of the first trimester is going to bring less nausea, more energy, and most importantly those much hoped for movements. I’m very thankful to have gotten this far and am trying to cherish every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home