s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

2nd Appt Update

I had my 2nd appt this morning and things went great. It was short and sweet and to the point. I lost 4 pounds* but my midwife isn't worried about that at all. The heartbeat was about 160 bpm and would go up when the baby would move, which of course I can't feel yet. She was really happy with everything and I go back in 4 weeks. The only bad thing about that appt is that I'll have my "yearly" - yuck - but 4 weeks after that will be my ultrasound! I can't believe how quick the time is going by!

* I'm sure the fact that I threw up first thing this morning and only had a piece and a half of toast and some water in me contributed to the weight thing too. Not fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home