s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Bloodwork and Ultrasound Update

I think I'm still in shock. I had one last follow up beta yesterday with my hcg being 28,275. Considering my last pregnancy never made it over 400 I still can't believe that's really my number.

My first ultrasound was this morning and it was more amazing than I can describe. The sac and baby look great, measuring perfectly at 6 weeks 4 days. Of course it just looks like a peanut but it's our peanut. We couldn't see the heartbeat but we got to hear it - 123 BPM. The tech said I have a perfect corpus luteum cyst on my right ovary, which looksd great.

I threw up for the first time yesterday, which wasn't fun but was completely worth it. I still can't believe this is happening. I think we're going to go ahead and tell people. We're not good secret keeper's and DH is about to bust too. Wow. I'm definitely going to try to scan the pics of and post them here. I want the world to see the peanut too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!!!!!!

I am so glad things are going so well! I'd love to see u/s pics!!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home