s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

100th Post

Considering how long I've been posting I can't believe I'm just now getting to #100. I've thought about it for a while now and wondered how in the world I could make #100 special. I got my answer today.

My hcg Monday was 496. I am officially pregnant and this time I'm definitely getting off to a great start. There's no way I can possibly express my joy and fright at this moment but the joy is definitely winning right now.

I go back for another blood test two weeks from yesterday and an ultrasound two weeks from tomorrow. I still can't wrap my mind around all of this but it's definitely wonderful.

Oh and a special thank you to all of the wonderful women out there (The Heather's and Infertility Over 20 - you know who you are) who have supported me for so long and who are truly happy for me. I love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

OMG Brandy! Congrats! Those numbers are really encouraging - I can't wait to find out how the next appointments go! Prayers and positive thoughts for a happy and healthy nine months!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home