s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW!!

YAY!! The lady that's doing the hiring at the job I posted about (and who would be my boss) called me last night and set up and interview. I go in today at 1:30 p.m.

I am SO nervous. I always get really nervous right before an interview but this is more than normal. I thought about it a lot last night and I came to this conclusion. This is really the first time I am interviewing for a job in the field I want to be in and that I have pursued and education for. I would actually be an Accountant/Bookkeeper instead of an assistant or manager or secretary. I would finally feel like my career was truly starting for the first time since I got out of high school. I would also have the option of tuition reimbursement and be able to go back to school and finish my degree. I would have lots of options and goals and a great working environment. I'm this nervous because I REALLY want this job.

Keep those fingers crossed please!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home