s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 14, 2006

Me and Mystic Tan

I'm officially addicted to Mystic Tan. To say the very least I'm naturally a very WHITE person but love to tan and have a healthy glow about me. I haven't been doing that much at all lately and got quite pastey to say the least. The sad part about that is I actually own a stand up tanning booth and have it in my "office" at home. In the last couple of weeks I started tanning again both in the booth and with the Mystic Tan. I probably won't do the Mystic Tan all the time but it definitely helps build a base tan a lot faster than regular tanning alone and I already feel bronzed and ready for summer.

There, I've let you in on another vise. Don't you just love knowing all this stuff about me? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home