s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 02, 2005

Pain

I swear I'm the only person that could hurt herself by stretching in the morning. I think I've really hurt myself but I don't know how. I mean, this morning around 8:00 I was stretching with my arms over my head and heard a weird grinding nose and now the right side of my neck is killing me. I can't move my neck without shooting pain going through my neck and right arm. I tried lying down and taking a pain killer (non narcotic but prescription) and a prescription muscle relaxer but it hasn't done a thing. I work for a pain management doctor. If this doesn't get better I'm going to the office today to see him. Ugh. I just need prayer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home