s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 01, 2005

No Words

The devestation in Louisiana and Mississippi is mind boggling. I've watched the coverage but had to turn it off because of the sheer horror there is to be seen. I saw a picture yesterday of a body floating in what used to be a neighborhood. Last night I cried as they showed a video montage of the destruction, my heart breaking for all of those in the midst of the aftermath.

I don't support or endorse a lot of organizations but I am adding a link to the American Red Cross. If you want to donate to the needs of the victims of Katrina, I believe they are the best organization to use: http://www.redcross.org/.

This picture was taken in Long Beach, Mississipi. Sometimes hope is the only thing that can get us through things like this. My hope, my thoughts, and my prayers are with the thousands of people that have been affected by Katrina. God bless and keep you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home