s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Primitives

I love primitive and folk art so very much. I also love crafty & "theme" items for the home. My personal faves are birdhouses and gingerbread but I have a lot of things that don't fall into those categories. Ms. Shannan L has a wonderful primitive website. There are so many lovely things for fall and for your home. If you're into that kind of thing (and even if you're not because you may see something you like) please swing by and support her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

You are so welcome. I am just so impressed at the talent it takes to do those kinds of things. I'm totally ready for fall decorations too (if you couldn't tell)!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home