s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Miracle

I haven't talked about TTC on here for a while because it was just too hard. Lately it's become all I can think about. In two weeks I go back to the doctor to see if we can start trying again. I just keep thinking about Celine Dion's song Miracle. I'm listening to this song while I work at 3:00 in the morning. I believe in miracles with everything I am. Some people don't like when people refer to babies as miracles. They say people give birth every day and it's silly to call that a miracle. I couldn't disagree more. I don't always understand why some are able to conceive and others are not but given all that has to happen for a child to come into this world I can't see it as anything less than a miracle. And I'm ready for our miracle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home