s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 21, 2006

Housekeeping?

I am a horrible housekeeper. I will freely admit it but I hate it. I get it from my father. The only thing my father could keep organized was work and I am the same way. My desk at the office is spic and span. There isn't a file out of place or a stray paper clip. My house on the other hand is a different story. I just have so much STUFF here. I'm actually becoming a little overwhelmed to say the least. I need some help and some ideas. Is anyone out there that can help? Any ideas on organization or a system of cleaning would be so very appreciated.

Oh, and DH would thank you too.

1 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

Hey, Brandy!

I found out about an excellent housekeeping/organization website from some friends on an FF board. The woman who runs the site has a ton of good suggestions that you might try: www.flylady.net. Good luck!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home