s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My So Called "Boring" Life

No real update lately. Not to be graphic but the miscarriage took almost two weeks and then I finally had a cycle after the miscarriage approximately 2 weeks ago. Other than that there’s not a lot going on in my fertility world.

Not a lot going on in my work world either. I work in a medical office that’s “retooling” a bit so everyone is worried about their jobs. I suppose I’m just hoping I’ll be spared. I know I’ll figure something out one way or the other.

I feel like a big, fat cow. I’ve gained back all that weight I had lost, which is so disappointing. I need to find a way to get back to the mentality I had when I lost that weight. I had my mind set on what I wanted and I got it. Now it seems like I can’t concentrate on it enough to care unless I’m getting dressed in the morning. That’s when I get discouraged at the amount of clothes in my closet I can’t wear. If anyone has any ideas of words of encouragement it would be greatly appreciated.

Hhmmm. I guess I’m a bit boring. I want to start posting more but trying to think of something to say is hard when you feel like there isn’t anything interesting going on. Of course there probably aren’t a whole lot of people coming around here any more so it doesn’t matter much what I say. Well, that’s a whole new thought of freedom. Maybe there will be more to come after all.

Oh and if you get the reference of the title then you are a kindred spirit and apparently liked a very short lived show from the 90's or I guess at least you've heard of it. Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

Hi, Brandy........Just wanted to stop by and send some hugs your way. I haven't seen you around the IF20's board, though I certainly understand why. I thought your "come forth as gold" post was really beautiful and shows the true strength you have, and the grace with which you're dealing with this sad time in your life.

Wishing you continued strength and peace.....and, of course, lots of luck with your weight loss endeavors. I'm right there with you on that one......

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home