s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fingers Crossed

I’m applying for a new job and I’m completely and totally nervous about it. I redid my cover letter and spiffed up my resume (with the help of JJ!). Now I’m just waiting. The job is definitely what I want. It’s an Accountant/Bookkeeper in a company I completely respect. It’s actually the corporation that owns the fast food restaurant I worked at as a teenager (and received employee of the year in 1998 – thank you very much). A good friend of mine also works there and he's the one that told me about the job. He's taking my cover letter and resume to his boss today to recommend me. I’m really hoping all of those things help my chances at this job. Luckily they aren’t necessarily looking for someone with a degree, just experience and some college courses in the field of accounting – and I have both. I’m really trying not to get my hopes up too much, I know I’ll be really disappointed if I don’t get the job. I’m just keeping my fingers crossed here.

The sad thing is that it all reminds me of TTC. Each month I really want to get pregnant yet I try not to get my hopes up to shield myself from the pain. Why does everything I do seem to come back to that?

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I was glad to help. And now... you've been tagged.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the possible new job. I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home