s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 23, 2006

Positive

The last time this happened I didn't really talk about it here. I was nervous and scared and just never got around too it. Not until I miscarried.

This time is different and I'm going to treat it differently. Yesterday I was on CD 26. I don't know why but I had that compulsive need to test. Normally I can look past it and wait until I either start or don't. Yesterday I couldn't help myself and I went to Kroger to buy home pregnancy tests (a pack of 3 hpt's to be exact). Last night I got a positive hpt. I tested again this morning and it was still positive. I'm going to call the doctor in less than an hour to get in for blood tests and more than likely get started on progesterone.

I really haven't had "symptoms" exactly but I have been a little queesy the last few days. Don't know if it has anything to do with this but I hope so. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I just want everything to be alright. And I would definitely take morning sickness for everything to be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home