s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 26, 2006

Old Results

It just occurred to me that I wasn't very specific when I posted the numbers this time around.

Last February I had a positive beta at 117.1 on 2/7/06. Then I had a repeat beta on 2/17/06, which was only 160 with a progesterone of 9.6. Then on 2/20/06 the beta was 295. The only encouraging number at that time was the first one. The rest of the numbers just went downhill.

Hopefully my numbers tomorrow will be much better, as they are already outpacing the numbers for February.

1 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

Hi, Brandy! Just wanted to send some more good wishes your way! I'm sure you must be so nervous, but I'll keep hoping for you that all the news is good! Good luck, sweetie!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home