s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seven Years

How have seven years passed since I started this blog? I started it as an outlet for my life, to share the struggles of infertility and of everything that surrounds that. I have changed jobs four (well five if you count changing professions under the same employer) times, gotten fired from one position, and gone back to school. I have shared the sad times, my miscarriage, and the happy times I couldn't even comprehend when I started this journey, the births of my two children, Aiden and Livi. I shared this with the world, with all of you. You have supported me and held me up like I could never have imagined when I began this walk. You have shared in my joys and triumphs and comforted me when little else could. I'm not always faithful to this space like I should be but you all mean the world to me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking this thing out with me, walking side by side. What little I thought I needed from this space you gave back in spades, I could never have asked for more. And they thank you too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Time flies doesn't it?

5:58 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

I just found you through a comment you posted on my blog :)

I will be reading through some of your previous posts to "catch up", but for now, I just wanted to say your kids are adorable, and I'm so glad you were able to kick infertility's butt to have them :)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home