s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Limbo

I just got this email message from one of the higher ups at the hospital I work for:

Please be aware we are currently negotiating a new contract regarding transcription. At this time, nothing has been decided or set in stone. Once the decision is made, all transcription employees will be notified and options will be discussed. Please understand there are currently no changes to the way transcription is being done.

Your cooperation and patience is appreciated as we work through this transition. Should you have any questions, please e-mail me.

Wow. There had been a lot of rumors of the possibility of outsourcing but nothing had been confirmed. I guess this was the confirmation. I'm still waiting to hear back about nursing school and now this. I need something to be stable and right now very few things are. Limbo sucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear this. It would be nice for them to maybe address the rumors with more clarity. I hope you hear back on this AND nursing school soon.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hang in there. (((Hugs)))

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home